Enter the Protein Factory: Build Strength with 100 Percent Hydrolyzed Whey Protein

Hydrolyzed Protein: An Exciting New Product

Looking again to exceed industry standards, the Protein Factory sought to find and distribute a superior form of protein. Striving for a product that would promote faster muscle recovery after exercise, they discovered 100 percent hydrolyzed whey protein.

Protein Factory, located in New Jersey, is the exclusive distributor of the new patented hydrolyzed whey protein. Protein Factory has been distributing protein powders since 1998 and is considered one of the leading suppliers in the industry. Protein Factory President Alex Rogers is especially excited about this new protein product.

"We are thrilled to be distributing a new protein powder! The sports nutrition world has been starved of new products for a very long time. This new powder represents a new form of protein that consumers have never experienced before, and I think users are going to be very happy with the results they achieve."

Seek High Quality Products Where it Matters

The hydrolyzed whey protein sports nutrition market is clouded with misinformation, and very few consumers understand its complexity. This makes it easy for supplement companies to supply low quality hydrolyzed whey protein to the consumer. The Protein Factory wants to combat this misinformation and help you navigate the market.

Currently, hydrolyzed whey protein is produced using what is called in-line methods. This saves on cost and production time but sacrifices quality. Typically, a hydrolyzed whey protein produced today is only a maximum of 30 percent hydrolyzed, but even these are very hard for the consumer to find. Most hydrolyzed whey protein powders being sold to consumers are under 15 percent.

Protein Factory’s new hydrolyzed whey protein is a remarkable 100 percent hydrolyzed, which leaves no intact protein. The powder is entirely in peptide form. The production process takes over 30 hours, which is 10 times longer than usual hydrolyzed whey protein powders. In layman's terms, the patented powder is 100 percent pre-digested, unlike all other hydrolyzed protein powders, which at best are only 30 percent pre-digested. Pre-digested proteins are easier to process as the work has already been done and your body doesn’t need to expend extra effort hydrolyzing the protein itself.

One can compare the process to a brewery. Quality hydrolyzed whey protein takes time to produce therefore it is in line with a product from a microbrewery or craft brewery rather than mass production.

The image below shows the 100 percent hydrolyzed whey protein.

Why Hydrolyzed Whey Protein?

Whey protein hydrolysates promote faster recovery over whey concentrates and isolates. When consumers, athletes, and bodybuilders work out and train, their muscles tear and become sore. The muscle damage results in protein breakdown, and amino acids are lost. Muscle tissue requires new amino acids from the diet to repair. Protein intake after workouts and training is crucial for after workout recovery. One must rebuild using a high-quality protein like hydrolyzed whey protein. Hydrolyzed whey protein has been cut into peptides, so they reach the muscle faster. The positive effects have been documented in several studies in which it improves recovery over whey protein isolate or concentrate.

But what is most intriguing is that all previous studies have been done using partially hydrolyzed whey protein that consisted of intact protein. Imagine if the studies were conducted with the new 100 percent hydrolyzed whey protein!

It has been established that the amino acids from a hydrolyzed whey protein result in a faster rise of amino acids in the blood But again, all of these studies were conducted using an inferior protein. What if they used the new protein?

Find This and More at the Protein Factory

The Protein Factory is here to help you find the best protein product for your workout regimen. Offering the new 100 percent hydrolyzed protein and other innovative products, the website will provide you with both the information and supplements you need. At the Protein Factory, build strength and do it in a smart way.

The Crimson's news and opinion teams—including writers, editors, photographers, and designers—were not involved in the production of this article.