Undergraduates Win Lacrosse.

A picked team of candidates for the University lacrosse team defeated a team of graduate players yesterday afternoon by a score of 7 goals to 1. The candidates won through their superior team play, as the graduates were greatly handicapped in this respect by lack of practice. The graduate attack was very weak and lacked fight. Captain Penhallow played a steady, aggressive game at centre and held the team well together. Bennett at third attack played a brilliant but somewhat erratic game. For the graduates, Sever and Wynne played the best games. UNDERGRADUATES.  GRADUATES. Tomlinson, g.  g., McConaghy Tufts, p.  p., Chaffee Phillips, c.p.  c.p., Wynne Fisher, 1st d.  1st d., Hays Edwards, 2d d.  2d d., Sever Kibbey, 3d d.  3d d., Outerbridge Penhallow, c.  c., Taylor, Cheney Bennett, 3d a.  3d a., Breed Adams, 2d a.  2d a., Sayler Blaxter, 1st a.  1st. a., Smith Michell, o.h.  o.h., Fenwick Smith, i.h.  i.h., Bourne

The fall practice ended with the game, and the work will not be resumed until about the middle of January when the squad will be given light practice in the cage.