MR. LANE'S LECTURE TONIGHT

In Fogg Lecture Room at 8 on Egypt.--Opening of Camera Club Exhibit.

Mr. W. C. Lane '81 will give an illustrated lecture on Egypt, under the auspices of the Camera Club, in the Fogg Lecture Room tonight at 8 o'clock.

In the winter of 1901 Mr. Lane made a six weeks' trip through Egypt, going up the Nile as far as the second cataract. The pictures which he took of the cataracts, the pyramids, the Sphinx, and other interesting subjects, will be shown by the stereopticon.

The lecture will be open to the public.

The exhibition of the Camera Club has been arranged in Robinson Hall, and the awards, were made on Saturday. There are one hundred and fifty-nine pictures entered by nineteen exhibitors.

The award of prizes was as follows: first prize--G. W. Outerbridge '05, for a group of ten pictures; second prize--T. W. Sears '06, for a group of twelve pictures; honorable mention--Mr. W. C. Lane '81, E. L. Bryant '06, M. D. Miller 2M., K. Rossiter '05, and Dr. F. L. Richardson '99. The judges were Mr. F. H. Day, of Boston, Mr. D. W. Ross '75, and Mr. P. P. Sharples '95, of Cambridge.

The exhibition will be open to the public after Mr. Lane's lecture tonight, and from 9 until 6 o'clock and from 7.30 until 10 o'clock daily, till next Saturday.