Princeton Debate Team Selected.

The Final trial to select the team to debate against Princeton on May 6, resulted in the choice of R. W. Kelso '04, E. M. Rabenold '04 and F. B. Wagner 2L., to constitute the team. S. J. Gilman '04, W. M. Shohl '06 and A. B. Weiler 2L., were retained as a second team from which the alternate will later be chosen by the coach, A. P. Stone '93.

The judges were Professor G. P. Baker '81, Mr. A. P. Stone '93, Mr. W. S. Youngman '95, Mr. S. R. Wrightington '97, and Mr. R. L. Lyman '03. J. Daniels '04 presided. E. M. Rabenold '04 was awarded the Collidge Prize of $100 for having done the most satisfactory work in all three trials. The University will defend the negative side of the question submitted to Princeton: "Resolved, That laws be passed compelling the management of a business undertaking which secures control of an industry to sell its products at reasonable rates, without discrimination."

Tickets for the debate will be placed on sale for 50 cents each at Herrick's and the Touraine in Boston, and at Thurston's and the Union in Cambridge, on Wednesday, April 13.