Last Day to Apply for Tickets to Miss Adams's Performance

Today is the last day for members of the University to make application for tickets for Miss Made Adams's performances of "Twelfth Night" to be given in Sanders Theatre June 3 and 4. Application blanks may be obtained at the Union and the Co-operative, and must be sent to Professor W. A. Neilson, 2 Riedesel avenue, Cambridge, before 6 o'clock this evening.

Students of the University will be given the preference of tickets for the Wednesday performance; for the Thursday performance members of the Faculties and other officers of the University will have first choice. Applications from both students and officers of the University will be filled in advance of the public sale. The committee reserves the right to limit the number of tickets to any one applicant.

Public sale of tickets will begin at 9 o'clock Friday morning at the University Bookstore. Reserved seats will be $1.50 each, and a limited number of admission tickets at $1 may be obtained at the Auditor's office, Memorial Hall, after 7 o'clock on the evening of each performance.