Register Today for Engineering Camp

All students who expect to take courses at the Harvard Engineering Camp at Squam Lake, New Hampshire, this summer and who have not already registered should do so at 110 Pierce Hall today between 9 and 2 o'clock. Men who, for sufficient cause, have been unable to register earlier may do so up to the opening of the camp. Men who register and subsequently find themselves unable to go to the camp may withdraw. Notice of withdrawal must be given in writing and received by the director not later than Wednesday, June 22 at 4 o'clock; otherwise students registered may become liable for the fee.

The camp will open for the summer on Thursday, June 23, and men will leave on the 9 A. M. train from the North Station on that day. The camp will close on Thursday, September 2. The following courses will be given: Engineering 4a, Plane and Topographical Surveying, a full course beginning on June 23 and continuing for six weeks; Engineering 4c, Geodetic Surveying, a half-course beginning on June 14 and continuing three weeks, open to students who have passed satisfactorily in Engineering 4a in a previous summer; Engineering 4d, Railroad Engineering, a full course beginning August 4 and continuing five weeks, open to men who have passed course 4a or its equivalent; Engineering 5b, Elementary Statics, a half-course beginning June 23 and continuing three weeks, open to men who have passed Engineering 1b or its equivalent; Engineering 5e, elementary Kinematics and Kinetics, a half-course beginning July 14 and lasting three weeks, open to students who have passed in course 5b or its equivalent.