ITINERARY OF EXCURSION

Boat Train Leaves South Station Tonight at 6.

Below is printed the itinerary of the Harvard-Princeton trip, copies of which were given out last night at the mass meeting. There are a few copies left over which may be obtained today, together with a list of the songs to be sung at the game, at Leavitt & Peirce's or the Rendezvous.

Tickets sold at special rates are good only on the particular trains reserved for the excursion. The red identification card must be presented to the conductor on the 9.20 A. M. train (Penn. R. R.), Saturday. He will give in exchange for it a ticket that will entitle the holder to a return trip to New York on any special train of the Pennsylvania R. R. after the game. Following is the complete schedule.

Friday, November 7.

6.00 P. M.--Train leaves South Station for Fall River stopping at Back Bay at 6.02 P. M.

7.40 P. M.--Steamer leaves Fall River for New York.

Saturday, November 8.

7.00 A. M.--Steamer docks in New York, West street, foot of Fulton street.

9.20 A. M.--Special train leaves the Pennsylvania Terminal, New York, Seventh avenue and 33d street running direct to Princeton.

2.00 P. M.--Football game.

In returning from Princeton, the ticket sold will be good on any special train to New York that same day.

Sunday, November 9.

5.33 P. M.--Special train leaves Grand Central Station, 42d street, New York, for Boston.