1916 TRIES NEW VENTURES

Class Dinner, Blue Book, and Play, all Novel, Announced at Smoker Held in Union Last Evening.

On March 25 the Sophomores will hold a "German Night," which is to be the big class event of the year, corresponding to the banquet of last year and to the "Junior Dance" of next. It will begin with a dinner served in German style. Afterward, a play will be presented written and acted by members of the class. The drama will depict scenes around Harvard square and bring in College activities, together with several original musical numbers.

As a souvenir of the dinner, a copy of the "1916 Blue Book" will be presented to everyone present. All activities of the class; sophomores who have earned their insignia; and organizations other than social up to the date of the banquet will all be listed. It will contain about forty pages of reading matter and advertising. All Sophomores who did not obtain tickets last night at the smoker may obtain them in the Union from now on. The tickets will be $2 and will include the dinner, the Blue Book, and the play.