I.C.A.A.A.A. GAMES HELD HERE?

Track Management Will Put Matter Before Annual Meeting in New York.--Arguments Favorable.

A strong effort will be made by the University track authorities to secure the I. C. A. A. A. A. games for the Stadium on May 29 and 30. Manager C. G. Squibb '14 will go before the annual meeting of the Association at New York on February 28, and there present his arguments in favor of the plan. The only objection that can be raised is that the games were held in the Stadium last year, and that some other university should have the privilege this year. However, Pennsylvania in the past has held the meet on Franklin Field for two successive years; and for a long period the meet was held at New York, being then known as the Mott Haven meet.

Pennsylvania is also desirous of securing the meet, but Franklin Field will be the scene of the big relay carnival on April 25. The efficient management of the meet last year, together with the fact that one world's record was broken and two tied, are strong arguments in favor of Harvard.