Manager and Literary Competitions

Candidates from the Freshman class for the positions of manager and of assistant manager of the 1917 baseball team will be called out this afternoon, when they are to report in the H. A. A. Office at 5 o'clock. No previous experience in managing is required in this competition. The work will be explained at this afternoon's meeting.

The competition for manager and assistant manager of the Freshman crew will start today, when all candidates for these positions will report at the Newell boathouse at 4. It is not yet too late for more men to come out and no previous experience is necessary.

Crimson and Lampoon.

Candidates for news and editorial editorships on the CRIMSON will report at the CRIMSON Office in the basement of the Union Wednesday evening at 7 o'clock. At this time the duties of candidates will be outlined.

Literary and art candidates for the Lampoon from the classes of 1916 and 1917 will report in the Lampoon Building Wednesday at 7 o'clock. Tomorrow at 7 o'clock new candidates from 1917 for the business competition are asked to report.