Decisive Games in Scrub Hockey

The remaining games in the scrub hockey series will be played off in the Arena today and tomorrow. Today the Nom de Bums and the Puck-Pingers will fight it out from 5 to 5.30 o'clock. The Tosoas and the Hard Guys will have the ice at 5.30. Tomorrow the Hard Guys will play two games because of a tie with the Nom de Bums, which must be played off. At 6 o'clock the Hard Guys will meet the Nom de Bums, and at 6.30 they will face the Puck Pingers.

These games will bring the series to a conclusion and decide which team will receive the cups offered to the champions. The managers of the various teams must arrange to have their men on hand promptly in order that play may be started on time; otherwise the penalty will be the forfeit of the game. In case of a tie between two of the teams at the end of these games, the deciding game will probably be played off on Thursday.

The Toscas and the Nom de Bums appear to have the best chance of winning the series since each of these teams has won the game already played in the roundrobin tournament.