ALUMNI MEETING CONCLUDED

PARADE UP MICHIGAN AVENUE AND BANQUET TO CLOSE 1914 CONVENTION.

Following yesterday's full program of entertainments, the alumni gathered at the eighteenth annual Associated Harvard Clubs meeting in Chicago will conclude their convention today.

A parade of all the visiting delegations will form in front of the Blackstone Hotel, the convention headquarters, this morning at 9 o'clock. The graduates will march north on Michigan Avenue to Jackson Boulevard, thence west to the terminal of the Aurora, Elgin, and Chicago Railroad. A special train will take the alumni to the grounds of the Chicago Golf Club at Wheaton. Here a series of baseball games, tennis and golf matches, and other athletic contests have been arranged to fill the morning. Luncheon will be served at the Club.

The party will return to Chicago late in the afternoon in time for the annual banquet at the Auditorium Hotel. The speakers at the dinner, which event will close the meeting, are as follows: President Lowell, Samuel S. Greeley '44, of Chicago, Ill., founder of the first Harvard Club; Austen G. Fox '69, of New York City; William Thomas '73, of San Francisco, Cal.; Percival I. Eaton '83, of Pittsburgh, Pa., president of the Associated Harvard Clubs; Arthur T. Holbrook '92, of Milwaukee, Wis.; and the new president of the Association.

The Boston Harvard Club will leave Chicago Sunday morning at 9.05 o'clock, by way of the Michigan Central, arriving in Boston at 11 o'clock Monday morning.