FALL SCULL RACES TOMORROW

Regent's Cup to be Rowed For in Singles.--Individual Doubles Cups.

The annual fall races for single and double sculls will be held tomorrow and Thursday afternoons of this week. Two races will be held tomorrow,--the single scull race for the Regent's Cup presented by E. D. Brandegee '81, at 4 o'clock (open to undergraduates of the University only) and the comp race at 4.30 o'clock which is open to all members of the University. More entries are needed for both of these races and applications should be made as soon as possible to P. S. Howe '17, Randolph 12.

On Thursday afternoon at 4 o'clock the double scull race will be held.

All races will be over the one-mile course in the Basin from Cottage Farm Bridge to the Harvard Bridge, and the winner or winners of every race will each receive a cup. Races will be started promptly on schedule time and no delay will be made for delinquents. Fully 30 minutes should be allowed for getting from the boat houses to the starting line. It is required of all participants that they shall have taken strength tests and that their Office standing shall be satisfactory.

The entries received to date are as follows:

Single scull--N. P. Darling '17, C. C. Lund '16, H. S. Middendorf '16, W. L. Robinson '16, G. F. Talbot '16.

Comp race--C. R. Cabot '17, W. Chanler '19, H. A. Scranton '16, H. Shepard '19.

Double scull--C. C. Lund '16 and J. C. White '17, N. P. Darling '17 and G. F. Talbot '16, W. L. Robinson '16 and B. Carpenter '16, R. H. Kissel '19 and W. A. Flagg '19.