RUSH RHEES TO TALK ON WORLD RELATIONS

President of Rochester University to Speak in Union Under Polity Federation

President Rush Rhees, of Rochester University, will deliver the fourth lecture in the series given under the auspices of the International Polity Federation and the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, in the Assembly Room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock His subject will be "Civilization and International Understanding"

Mr. Rhees has taught at Amherst College, and since 1900 has been president of the University of Rochester. He has written for numerous journals and periodicals. Professor Bliss Perry will preside and introduce the speaker. Immediately after the lecture there will be a meeting of the International Polity Club in Stoughton 15 at which Mr. Rhees will be present.

Mr. S. K. Ratcliffe, who will speak in the Union on Wednesday evening, and Professor Alvin S. Johnson of Cornell gave two of this year's talks. The remaining lectures in the series will be delivered by Dean Charles R. Brown, of Yale Divinity School, in April, and Mr. Oswald Garrison Villard '93, former professor in history, and editorial writer and president of the New York Evening Post.