SOPHOMORE BANQUET TONIGHT

SPEECHES BY CLASS OFFICERS.--NINE VAUDEVILLE ACTS AND MOVIES.

The annual Sophomore banquet will be held in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 7 o'clock There will be several distinct features in the entertainment. Among these are speeches from this and last year's class officers, R. Harte, G. E. Abbot, J. C. Harris, O. G. Kirkpatrick and J. E. P. Morgan. R. Harte will be toastmaster. Following the speakers there will be a vaudeville performance consisting of nine big acts given by members of the class. The committee in charge of the vaudeville consists of W. H. Meeker, J. W. D. Seymour and F. H. Cabot.

The entertainment will close with three reels of motion pictures, which include Charls Chaplin in "The Champion." Music during the dinner will be furnished by Kanrich's band. The pictures will be accompanied by S. P. Sears on the piano and H. M. Bliss with drums.

Sophomores who expect to attend the banquet and who have not yet bought their tickets must buy them as early today as possible, otherwise the committee will not know how many to provide for. Tickets may be secured at the Union, Leavitt & Peirce's and from the following members of the entertainment committee: E. O. Baker, W. T. Barker, N. E. Burbidge, G. C. Caner, R. S. Cook, G. A. Parsons, A. O. Phinney, H. W. Minot and J. I. Wylde.