1915 CELEBRATES IN STADIUM

IVY ORATION AND EXERCISES IN SANDERS FEATURES OF DAY'S EVENTS.

The Senior Class Day exercises will begin this morning at 9 o'clock when all members of 1915 will gather in front of Holworthy Hall to march to Appleton Chapel to attend a special service conducted by Professor George Herbert Palmer '64. At 10.45 o'clock, the Seniors will again meet in the Yard to march to Sanders Theatre where the usual morning exercises of Class Day will be held. The program here will consist of the oration by Watson McLeay Washburn '15, the poem by Lionel de Jersey Harvard '15 and the ode by Devereux Colt Josephs '15.

The principal events of the day will come in the afternoon. At 3.30 o'clock the Seniors will gather for the third time, and at 3.45 the graduates, three lower classes and Glee Club will also meet in the Yard, to join the Seniors in the parade to the Stadium. The latter will first march around the Yard, cheering each building, and will then follow the rest, at 4.30 o'clock. The chief feature of the Stadium exercises will be the ivy oration by David Rives Sigourney '15.

Dancing will begin in the Gynasium and Memorial Hall at 8 o'clock. The Glee Club will sing on the steps of Widener Library at 9 o'clock.

Full Yard Regulations.

The Yard will be closed at 2 o'clock to all without tickets. Yard tickets will admit to the Yard only, Memorial tickets being required for Memorial Hall and the Gymnasium this evening. After 9 o'clock tonight, no tickets will be given out to people leaving the Yard, but return tickets may be bought at 25 cents each. The entrance to Memorial Hall will be at the south door, the exit at the north. The Gymnasium should be entered by the eastern gate on Kirkland street, the exits being at the western gate on Kirkland street and on Holmes place. Phillips Brooks House and the west entry of Grays have been reserved for ladies