FINAL LIST OF PRIZE WINNERS

Announcement of Those Who Won Academic Honors During Past Year.

Prior to the exercises of the Phi Beta Kappa Society yesterday, the complete list of winners of academic prizes for the past year was announced.

The Bowdoin Prize for dissertations in English was awarded to R. L. Wolf '15, second prizes going to H. G. Files '15, and L. S. Levy '17. The Boylston Prizes for Elocution were won by H. Epstein '16, and P. Lowry '16, second prizes being won by H. A. Packard '16, S. B. Pfeifer '16 and L. Rubin '16. The Susan Anthony Potter Prize in Spanish Literature of the Golden Age was won by H. F. Ballantine '15. E. R. Roberts '16 won the Coolidge Debating Prize.

H. Epstein '16 was awarded the Philip Washburn Prize and H. G. Files '15 won the George B. Sohier Prize. The Sales Prize went to H. F. Ballantine '15, the Lloyd McKim Garrison Prize to T. Nelson '18, and the Jeremy Belknap Prize to R. Littell '18. The Lee Wade 2nd Prizes were three in number going to H. Epstein '16, G. P. Pennoyer '15 and H. A. Packard '15, in the order named. The first Old Testament Prize won by E. W. Wheeler '15, the second by I. Rabinovitz '15. The Menorah Society Prize was divided between B. T. Goldberg '16 and L. S. Levy '17, while the Lake Mohonk Prize was divided between M. H. Cochran '15 and G. L. Wilson '15.

Winners of Deturs.

The following members of the Senior class were awarded Deturs: A. B. Bruce, M. Cohen, J. D. McKinley, H. Parkman, Jr., P. M. Symonds.

Junior class--F. S. Allen, H. H. Carpenter, P. P. Cohen, R. C. Curtis, E. C. Ehrensperger, W. B. Feiga, W. B. Field, M. N. Glick, C. H. Jacobs, H. L. F. Kreger, W. E. McCurdy, M. P. McNair, K. B. Murdock, H. L. Nash, F. J. O'brien, Jr., J. R. Watkins, J. Wooldredge.

Sophomore class--P. L. Carret, A. Cooper, R. M. Foster, W. T. Gunraj, W. M. Horton, L. Opdycke, W. Rand, 3d, C. L. Sherman, B. J. Snyder, F. T. Spaulding.