Records of University Players

Following are the statistics of the University baseball squad:

G. E. Abbot '17, second base, of Andover, prepared at Noble and Greenough's. He played on his school nine, and also captained his Freshman team. He is 18 years old, weighs 153 pounds, and is 5 feet inches tall.

J. T. Beal '17, of West Newton, substitute third base, played last year on the Freshman team. He is 23 years old, is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 145 pounds.

C. E. Brickley '15, of Everett, left field, caught on his Freshman team, but has not played on the University squad until this season. He weighs 184 pounds, is 23 years old, and is 5 feet, 10 inches tall. Brickley prepared at Everett High.

F. P. Coolidge '16, of Concord, substitute left field, was an outfielder on the 1916 team and was a member of the University squad last year. He prepared at Concord High, is 20 years old, weighs 154 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

R. B. Frye '15, of Marlboro, centre field, was captain of his Freshman team. He pitched for two seasons, and was acting captain of the University nine early this spring. He prepared at Exeter. Frye weighs 150 pounds, is 6 feet tall, and is 23 years old.

R. T. Gannett '15, of Cambridge, right field has been a regular for three years, besides playing on his Freshman team. He prepared at Noble and Greenough's is 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds, and is 21 years old.

H. R. Hardwick '15, of Quincy, third base and captain, played on the 1915 nine, and on the University for three seasons. He is 23 years old, 6 feet tall, weighs 167 pounds, and prepared at Groton.

R. Harte '17, of Philadelphia, Pa., catcher, prepared at Pomfret and played last year on the 1917 team. Harte is 21 years of age, weighs 170 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall.

E. W. Mahan '16, of Natick, pitcher, prepared at Andover. He played in the outfield on the Freshman team and pitched in 1914 for the University. He weighs 169 pounds, is 23 years old, and 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

H. L. Nash '16, of Newton, first base, played on the Newton High baseball team before entering Harvard. He was captain of the 1916 team and first baseman on the University last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 145 pounds.

M. B. Phillips '15, of Brookline, substitute shortstop, prepared at Milton. He played on the University in 1913 and was captain of the second team in 1914. Phillips is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 180 pounds, and is 20 years old.

C. S. Reed '17, of Whitman shortstop, is 20 years old, weighs 138 pounds, and is 5 feet, 7 inches tall. He prepared at Pawling School.

J. B. Waterman '15, of Fall River, Substitute catcher, played on his Freshman team and was regular catcher for the University last year. He prepared at the Rurfee High School, Fall River, Weighs 136 pounds, is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and is 22 years old.

W. Whitney '16, of Newton, pitcher, pitched for the Freshman team in 1913 and for the University last year. He is 21 year sold is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds. He prepared at Newton High.

W. Willcox, Jr., '17, of Norfolk, Va., prepared at Groton and played on the 1917 nine. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 144 pounds.