Phillips Brooks House to Elect Officers February 23

The annual election of officers to the Phillips Brooks House Association for the year 1916-17 will be held at Phillips Brooks House on Wednesday, February 23. Election will be by Australian ballot, and the polls will be open from 8.30 to 5 o'clock. Any man who is a member of any of the constituent societies or a member directly of the Phillips Brooks House Association will be eligible to vote.

The nominating committee of the Phillips Brooks House Association has made the following nominations of officers. Any additional nominations may be made on petition of twenty members not later than one week previous to the election.

President.--Charles Allerton Coolidge, Jr., '17, of Boston; Westmore Willcox, Jr., '17, of Norfolk, Va.

Vice-President.--Francis Higginson Cabot, Jr., '17, of New York, N. Y.; Charles Higginson '17, of Brookline.

Secretary.--Robert Witbeck Babcock '17, of Albany, N. Y.; William Penn Whitehouse, 2d, '17, of Portland, Me.

Treasurer.--Joseph Richard Bush '18, of New York, N. Y.; Powell Mason Cabot '18, of Brookline; William Augustus Read, Jr., '18, of New York, N. Y.

Librarian.--Herbert Paul Carter '17, of Andover; John Daniel Parson '17, of Cambridge.