SPRING FOOTBALL POSTPONED

PRACTICE WILL START APRIL 24.--MANAGERS TO BEGIN WORK NEXT MONDAY.

At the football meeting at the Varsity Club yesterday evening, a vote was taken as to the time of the start of spring practice, and it was decided to postpone it from Monday, April 24, the day after the close of the spring vacation. Spring practice will last only two weeks this year, which is one week less than usual, and L. H. Leary '05 will be in charge.

On account of the postponement of spring practice, it has been decided to delay the competition for second assistant manager of the team until next Monday.

Of the eleven players who started the Yale game last fall, probably only two will be available for the team next fall, --Captain H. H. Dadmun '17 and R. Harte '17, who played guard and end respectively. There are, however, besides these two, five more "H" football men in College: C. A. Coolidge '17, J. C. Harris '17, R. Horween '18, W. F. Robinson '18, and Moseley Taylor '18. Two more experienced football players who will be candidates for the 1916 team will be G. C. Caner '17 and W. Willcox, Jr., '17. The Freshman team will furnish some promising backfield material in H. C. Flower '19 and E. L. Casey '19. There is also a wealth of less experienced material from the second-string University and from the Freshman team, which may be developed by coaching.