TRAINING CORPS IS OFFICIALLY ESTABLISHED

REGIMENTAL BAND AND SPEAKERS WILL MARK ASSEMBLING OF UNIT.

To assemble the University unit of the Officers' Training Corps for the first time, a mass meeting will be held in Sanders Theatre next Tuesday evening at 8 o'clock. The Regimental Band in uniform will provide the music for the meeting. Captain Cordier will outline the work of the corps and President Lowell, Major Henry Lee Higginson '55, and others will speak. This mass meeting is open to all members of the University.

Major-General Wood Approves Unit.

When interviewed yesterday by W. H. Meeker '17, president of the CRIMSON, Major-General Leonard Wood gave out the following statement in regard to the course of training planned:

"I heartily approve the program of instruction drawn up by Captain Cordier for the training of officers at Harvard. If this course is entered upon seriously by the students, rapid and efficient results cannot help but follow."

Business School to Count Work.

At a special meeting of the Faculty of the Graduate School of Business Administration the following vote was passed:

Voted, That, during the second half of the current academic year, for students in the Graduate School of Business Administration, the Dean be authorized to approve the course in Military Science (Military Science 1) as a half-course toward the degree of Master in Business Administration; this, however, not to apply to students who are taking less than four courses during the second half of the current academic year.

Applications are to be made at the office of the Dean, University 17.