RANDOLPH GYM. OPENS TODAY

SWIMMING POOL AND FACILITIES FOR EXERCISE OFFERED UNIVERSITY.

The Randolph Gymnasium will be open for the use of members of the University this morning at 9 o'clock. The opening has been deferred until today because of extensive changes in the locker room, which could not be finished sooner. The old lockers in the building have been entirely replaced by some from the Hemenway Gymnasium which were not needed by the Radio School cadets quartered there. The transfer makes 100 more lockers available now than formerly, raising the total number in the Gymnasium to over 400. All those men who held lockers in the building before the Christmas recess are entitled to make a new choice, which, to secure desirable location, should be made as soon as possible.

Starting today, the Randolph Gymnasium will be open daily from 9 A. M. until 6.30 P. M. During this time the entire equipment of the Gymnasium will be available, including a swimming pool, a large racquet and tennis court, which has been remodeled for handball and for the 5 o'clock athletic class, a smaller racquet court, now devoted to basketball, and two squash courts, which will be used for wrestling and boxing. In addition to these facilities, there is a large lounging room.

At 5 o'clock today the general athletic class under the direction of Mr. Schrader will meet. This class, to which attendance is entirely voluntary, will be held daily except Saturday and Sunday.