TENTATIVE PROGRAM FOR 1921 JUBILEE ANNOUNCED

HALLS TO COMPETE

With only two weeks remaining before the day of the Freshman jubilee, preparations for the festivities are rapidly progressing. Although work on the interdormitory choruses was late in beginning, and it was found necessary to abandon hopes of a class song, a tentative program for the day has already been arranged. The sale of tickets also has been started and the training of the 1921 Mandolin Club is well under way. In view of the fact that all the profits from the jubilee will be given to the Red Cross, there will be no war tax on tickets. Arrangements as to the dance in the evening and the spread preceding it have not yet been completed.

The day's celebration will begin soon after noontime, but the first important event on the program will be a concert in Smith Halls Common Room at 5 o'clock. Members of the class will take part in offering violin, piano and vocal solos, and the 1921 Mandolin Club will play.

After the spread in the Smith quadrangle, the interdormitory singing contest will take place. Although the order in which the various halls will sing has not yet been fixed, the selections decided upon are as follows:

Gore.--1, Good Bye, My Lover. 2, Football Marches. 3, I Don't Want to Get Well.

Smith.--1, Bring Back My Bonnie. 2, Football Marches. 3, Keep Your Head Down, Allemand.

Standish.--1, The Quilting Party. 2, Football Marches. 3, When We Wind Up the Watch on the Rhine.

Each chorus will sing the three football marches, "Harvardiana," "Gridiron King" and "Soldiers Field," in order to provide a basis of comparison for the judges, of whom President Lowell will be one. The list of songs for the three choruses together is planned as follows, part songs being omitted:

1. Fair Harvard.

2. The Spanish Cavalier.

3. Upidee.

4. Men of Harlech.

5. Home to Old America.

6. Thanksgiving Hymn of the Nether lands.

7. Infantry Song.

8. Artillery Song.

9. God Save the King.

10. Marseillaise (in French).

11. Battle Hymn of the Republic.

12. The Star Spangled Banner.

In addition to the regular weekly singing practice tonight, the three dormitory groups will hold special practice Thursday evening at 7 o'clock in the various Common Rooms