20,500 MARCH IN Y. D. PARADE

Men From Outside New England Not Required to Participate.

Latest figures estimate that 20,500 wounded and discharged soldiers will be in line tomorrow in the triumphant march of the Yankee Division through the streets of Boston. The Division reached this country with the strength of 28,000 men, but men whose homes are outside of New England are not required to take part in the parade unless they desire. As a result, the number on active duty will be about 18,000, which coupled with discharged and wounded soldiers will swell the ranks to 20,500 men.

Assistant Secretary of War, Benedict Crowell, who will represent Secretary Baker, will be the guest of Governor Coolidge and will review the parade from the Governor's stand.

Route of March.

The parade, which is scheduled for one o'clock, starts at Beacon and Charles streets. From there the men march up Park, Tremont, Boylston and Arlington streets, thence along Commonwealth avenue, northeast to Charlesgate, from there back along Commonwealth avenue and through Berkeley and Boylston streets, Massachusetts and Columbus avenues until it reaches Park Square where it will be dismissed.