CLASS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT

By C. A. Clark jr. and Chairman CLASS Day committee.

Seniors are reminded that the first application for Class Day tickets at reduced rates closes this afternoon at six, o'clock. No application will be received after that time. The next application at higher prices, which has been previously announced, will close on Saturday, may 31st. After that time, Seniors may apply on the regular graduate application blanks, but will not receive the reduced rates. Blanks for the second Senior application have been placed in Leavitt & Peirce's.

All those holding spreads in the Yard on Class Day, will be charged for the canvas enclosing the spread at the rate of 10 cents a running foot. The college measurements will be taken and all work connected with putting up the canvas will be done by the Class Day Committee. Chairs may be hired from the Class Day Committee at the rate of 12 cents per chair. The Class Day Committee will see that these are placed in the spaces assigned for the spreads the evening before Class Day. policemen may be hired from the Class Day Committee to stand at the entrances of the spreads at the rate of one dollar per hour.

Seniors who intend to spread in dormitories should read carefully the information contained in the circular sent out on May 1. Seniors giving spreads in the Yard must tell their caterers; first, that wagons will not be allowed in the Yard after 12 o'clock noon on Class Day; second, that between 12 noon and 2 o'clock all materials must be carried in by attendants on foot; third, that between 2 and 11 o'clock, attendants will not be allowed to enter or leave the Yard with dishes, ice-cream cans, or anything of this sort. Spreads must provide their caterers and his attendants with Yard tickets. Any further information may be obtained at Dunster 54, from 1.30 to 2.30 o'clock daily except Saturday.