CAST FOR JAPANESE "NOH" PLAY SELECTED

Production of Last Spring to Be Revived by Dramatic Club at Copley Plaza November 16 -- Only One Change Is Made in Cast

The casts for the Japanese "Noh" play, "Hagoromo", which will be revived by the Dramatic Club on Wednesday, November 16, at the Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston, have been selected. With the exception of but one change the cast is the same as it was when the play was presented as one of the three in last spring's production of the club.

The complete cast is as follows: Tennin girl,  Miss Madeline Brine '22 Hakuryo,  M. P. Lichauco '23 A fisherman,  Henderson Matthews '23

Chorus--W. R. Sherwood '24, C. D. Morgan '24, P. H. Wooldridge '23. Property man, Conrad Salinger '23.

Mrs. Larz Anderson, wife of the former Japanese ambassador, and Mrs. Addington Bruce of Cambridge have asked the Dramatic Club to give the play as part of an all-Japanese program, which will also include the singing of the national anthem of Japan by Wellesley girls from that country. Mrs. Anderson's Japanese friezes and decorations will be used in the stage setting.

In the fantasy "Hagoromo", Miss Madeline Brine, as the Tennin girl, will portray the Japanese nymph whose feathery cloak, capable of giving its owner the power to fly through the wind and clouds, is stolen by the fisherman, played by Henderson Matthews. She is unable to return to her native haunts in Tryiyama without it, and finally retrieves if from the fisherman by teaching him the quaint dance of the Tennins.