REGISTER PROMISED NOV. 15

Several Features Added to Publication--Cuts Showing Club and Activity Hat Bands and Neckties

With all its preliminary work completed, the University Register has gone to press, and the editors have promised that the book will come out on the fifteenth of the month. Within the next two weeks a canvass of the entire University will be made for subscriptions. The price for this issue will be $2 instead of last year's price of $3.

Several new features have been added to the publication, which should make it more desirable and indispensable than ever. Perhaps the greatest innovation will be a series of cuts, showing the various club and activity hat bands and neckties. There will also be sixteen pages of halftones, showing scenes from all phases of the University life. The geographical and dormitory directories which were omitted last year, will be recontinued. There will of course be the usual resume of sports for the past year and the writeups on clubs and other undergraduate activities. With the addition of a new limp leather cover and a much handsomer paper than before, this year's Register should prove to be one of the best that the board has ever put out.