UNION MEMBERS WILL HEAR HARDWICK SPEAK ON FOOTBALL TONIGHT

TO ILLUSTRATE TALK BY SLIDES OF CRIMSON CONTESTS

Mr. H. R. Hardwick '15, former, University football player and all-American end in 1914, will give a talk on football in the Living Room of the Union tonight at 8 o'clock. His talk will be illustrated by slides of former University games and will describe incidents of past contests from the point of view of the player on the field rather than from that of the spectator in the stands. Moving pictures of the University team in action against other colleges, including a film of the Yale-game last year, will also be shown; both the slides and the films will be used through the courtesy of the H. A. A.

Mr. Hardwick played on the University eleven during the first part of his Sophomore year at halfback, but was shifted to end for the Princeton game. For the rest of his college career he played alternately at halfback and end. During the three years that he was on the team, the University defeated Yale 20-0, 15-5 and 36-0. Mr. Hardwick played on the baseball nine for three seasons, and was captain in his Senior year. During his last year at College he also won his letter in track, where his event was the shot-put.

The Union will be open only to members and their guests tonight; members may procure guest cards before 5 o'clock this afternoon, which will admit their friends who are not eligible to membership in the Union.