ANNOUNCE PROGRAM JOINT MUSICAL CLUBS CONCERT NOVEMBER 10

ENTERTAINMENT TO BE AT 8.45 IN SANDERS THEATRE

The program for the joint concert of the University Glee and Musical Clubs and the Pierian Sodality Orchestra with the Princeton Chorister Glee Club, the Princeton Banjo Club, and the Princeton University Orchestra at 8.45 o'clock November 10 in Sanders Theatre will contain various types of pieces from classical selections and light music, to college football songs. The concert will be finished in ample time to allow the audience to attend the football dance at the Union. The complete program, is as follows: 1. Princeton Chorister Glee Club-- a. Sombre Woods, Lully  --Arr. by Dr. Alexander Russell. b. Old Man Noah,  Arr. by Marshall Bartholomew. 2. Harvard Mandolin Club a. The Skaters' Waltz,  Waldteufel--Arr. by Rice. b. A Moonlight Frolic,  Odell 3. Princeton  Banjo Club a. Roses, Medley,  Arr. by R. L. Weaver b. Truly,  Arr. by R. L. Weaver 4. Harvard Glee Club a. Russian Folk Songs Fireflies, Song of the Life Boat Men, At Father's Door. b. Drake's Drum,  Coleridge-Taylor 5. Princeton University Orchestra a. Nocturne from "Midsummer Night's Dream,  Mendelssohn b. Peer Gynt, "Ases Tod",  Grieg c. Selections from Puccini,  Arr. by R. L. Weaver Intermission 6. Harvard Glee Club a. Fire, Fire, My Heart,  Morley b. Football Songs 7. Harvard Banjo Club a. Officers of the Day March,  Hall b. Medley,  Arr. by Rice 8. Princeton Chorister Glee Club a. Lullaby,  Brahms b. Princeton Football Songs,  Arr. by Dr. Alexander Russell. 9. Pierian Sodality Orchestra a. Cortege from "The Queen of Sheba",  Gounod b. Up the Street,  Morse 10. Princeton and Harvard Glee Clubs a. Old Nassau,  Langlotz b. Fair Harvard,  Words by Samuel Gilman, 1811.

Princeton Men Arrive Friday

About 65 members of the three Princeton organizations will arrive in Cambridge Friday morning, and will be entertained for the night by the members of the University Glee and Musical Clubs and the Pierian Sodality Orchestra. Most of the tickets for the concert have already been sold, but a few are still obtainable at the office of the Glee Club in the Music Building. All applications for tickets received after Wednesday night will not be filled through the mail, but instead the tickets will be held at the box office for the applicants until the beginning of the concert on Friday night.

Princeton Men Arrive Friday