CRIMSON YEARLINGS IN LONG PRACTICE PREPARE FOR PRINCETION GAME

TIGER FRESHMEN STRONG DESPITE DEFEAT BY YALE

With only one more day of practice left before it invades the Jungle to face the Princeton yearlings, the Freshman eleven was put through a hard two and a half hour work-out yesterday afternoon by Coach Snow.

Drill in fundamentals and the perfection of plays took up a considerable part of the afternoon. Breaking through work was prescribed for the linemen, and the ends were kept busy running down punts. Later the yearling first and second string players went through a fast-speed dummy scrimmage, followed by a long signal drill.

Twenty-eight players, four coaches, and four managers will make the trip to Princeton, leaving the South Station for New York on the 2 o'clock train tomorrow afternoon. With the return of Potter to the line-up, and with Ranlet the only man unable to take part in scrimmage, the 1926 squad is in excellent condition at the present time. The following men will make the trip:

Adie, Baldwin, Bradford, C. H., Bradford, E. H. Jr., Cheek, Combs, Cummings, Daniels, Fordyce, Gillies, Grannis, Howe, La Tulippe, Lewis, McGlone, Macomber, Maher, Manly, Moseley, Nash, Phillips, Potter, Reed, Sanchez, Stafford, Watson, Wheelock, Winthrop.

Although defeated 21-0 by the Yale Freshmen last Saturday, the Tiger cubs displayed a brand of football that showed they were not yet to be counted out of the running. The magnificent punting of Gates, a tackle, has played an important part in the games that the Princeton yearlings have engaged in this fall, and he will be watched closely on Saturday.