ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR SUMMER R. O. T. C. CAMP

Will be Located at Edgewood Arsenal in Maryland-Representatives From Yale, Princeton, Cornell, V. M. I. and University

Twenty-eight members of the University R. O. T. C. will attend the summer camp at the Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland, according to the plans announced yesterday by Major E. P. Parker.

The camp will be made up of men from the R. O. T. C. units at Yale, Princeton, Cornell, Virgina Militray Institute, and the University. Major R. E. D. Hoyle of Yale will be the commander in charge of the camp while Major Parker will be Camp Executive. The camp will officially extend from June 15 to the last week in July. Freshmen and Sophomore students must report on June 17, but upper classmen are given until noon on June 24 in order to allow them to attend the boat races at New London.

Camp Edgewood, which is situated on the main line of the Pennsylvania Railroad running between New York and Washington, was built as a permanent post for the Chemical Warfare Service. It is now the home of the First Brigade and the Sixth Regiment Field Artillery corps which will help with the work of the summer camp. The Arsenal is completely fitted out with concrete barracks and officers quarters, the reservation covering eight square miles. Two rivers border the grounds furnishing excellent facilities for swimming,-boating, and fishing. In addition there are tennis courts, a track, and a baseball diamond ready for use by the students this summer. According to the present plans each afternoon from 3 until 6 o'clock will be devoted to athletics.

Limited to 28 Men

The Crimson delegation will be necessarily limited to 28 men, although more than that have already applied, since each college may send to the camp only five percent of the men enrolled in its military science courses.

The following men will make up the University delegation: John Adams '25, C. C. Curtis '25, J. E. Fish '23, Joe de Ganahl '25, T. E. Graves 3 E. S., H. E. Halloran '25, E. D. Hamilton '23, C. D. Hazard '25, W. M. Houghton, '22, R. P. Kantor '23, W. S. Lindsley '23, G. B. Lourie '23, W. G. Maclachlan '23, W. L. Maclachlan '23, D. B. MacCollom '24, F. L. Mahady '25, J. P. Merrill '23, W. A. Pallme '25, L. R. Ring '22, T. R. Rodgers '23, E. D. Sage '23, C. L. Short '23, H. V. Smart '23, W. N. Snow '25, H. H. Stamler '24, B. W. Swan '23, A. G. Tuckerman '23, S. M. Weld '23.