GLEE CLUB WILL SPEND VACATION IN SLEEPERS

DAVISON TO ACCOMPANY CHORUS NOW BUT NOT IN SPRING

The 58 University Glee Club members, who will sing on its Christmas concert tour, will spend most of the coming vacation in a railroad sleeper, since the club's itinerary includes seven widely separated cities to be visited in ten days. St. Louis is the point farthest west on the trip, and Washington the point farthest south. At each stop the men will be entertained by the local Harvard Club.

Dr. A. T. Davison '06, who was unable to accompany the club on its Easter trip last spring, will conduct, the singing at all the Christmas concerts. In the total 58 men, there are 26 tenors, an equal number of bases, two accompanists, the director, an organist, and two managers. g. W. Woodworth '24 and W. T. Ames '24 will be the piano accompanists, while C. T. Leonard 1G will play the organ.

The soloist work for each concert will be handled by one or two singers from a group of eight soloists, recently selected. The tenors in this group are: A. W. Daggett '25, Paul Dove E.S., C. R. Gordon '25, and C. L. Varner 2G.B.; the basses: M. L. Brown '25, c. M. Hastings '25, J. R. Houghton '27, and J. E. Mitchell 2L.

The programs for the Christmas trip concerts will be much the same as the program for the concert which the club is giving in Symphony Hall tomorrow night.

The club's trip opens with a concert in New York City on December 22. It will be in Chicago, December 25; in St. Louis on the 27th; in Cincinati on the 28th; in Springfield, Ohlo, on the 29th; in Pittsburgh on the 31st; and in Washington on January 1.