FIFTY JUNIORS REPORT FOR PUDDING TRIALS

Carson and Pratt Will Again Have Leading Female Roles--Name of Play Still a Mystery

The name of this year's Hasty Pudding show has not yet been divulged, and the details of the plot are still a mystery, but definite reports, however, have emanated from the Club headquarters to the effect that the authors, Joe de Ganahi '25 and W. A. White Jr. '24, are busy with revision of their manuscript. It has also been announced that the tryouts for positions in the cast are well under way.

Fifty Juniors reported at the Hasty Pudding Club House for the first tryout. Mr. Louis Silvers, the producer, expressed satisfaction with the candidates for two reasons. First and most important, there is a predominance of small men, an absolute essential for the chorus. Also indications are that there will be a wider variety of specialty acts than in past years. Two or three men have been tentatively chosen for each part. E. N. Carson '24 and H. N. Pratt '24, stars of last year's production, "Take a Brace," are the only men who are assured of a place in the cast. Both will again take leading female roles.

Rehearsals will not begin until the revision of the manuscript is complete, and probably not until after the mid-year period.

Sweeping changes are being contemplated in the business end of the show. Under the general supervision of Mr. Silvers the management of the various departments will take on a more professional aspect than in the past. The publicity and program departments will be entirely reorganized. The keynote of the whole production is to make it successful financially as well as artistically.