HARVARD AND PRINCETON ENGAGE IN WAR OF WORDS

Coolidge Policy Toward Nicaragua to be Subject--Paine Hall is Scene of Tomorrow's Debate

Harvard and Princeton will meet each other on the forensic platform of Paine Hall, at 8.15 o'clock tomorrow evening. Since this activity is the only one in which Harvard and Princeton now participate with each other, especial interest is expected.

Harvard has won decisions this year over Amherst, and Dartmouth and, in the League Debates has lost to Wesleyan and Brown. The arguments put forth by the University speakers tomorrow evening on the subject "Resolved: That this house favors the policy of the Coolidge Administration in regard to Nicaragua" will determine whether this year's debating season has been a success.

The judges of the Debate to be held in Paine Hall tomorrow evening will be W. J. Abbott, Editor of the Christian Science Monitor; Reverend A. D. Leavitt of the Harvard Congregational Church, Brookline; and G. F. Williams '09, a Boston Attorney.

Dr. John Dickinson of the Department of History, Government and Economics will preside.

The Harvard Affirmative debaters will engage with the Columbia Negatives at New York tonight in a non-league debate.

From a list of 40 candidates Coach J. G. Fulton has chosen A. S. Reel '28, and D. W. Chapman '27 to uphold the negative side of the question against Princeton, in Cambridge; and W. P. Lorenzen '28, E. D. Rowe '27, and Barrett Williams '29 to meet the Yale negative at New Haven.