ARRANGEMENTS MADE TO TEST GOLFERS' DEMAND FOR COURSE

Weld Club Extends Privileges for Three Weeks' Trial

In order to test the real demand in the University for golfing facilities, the Athletic Association has made arrangements with the Weld Golf Club, whereby for a period of three weeks, it may issue to members of all departments of the University, tickets entitling the holder to play eighteen holes on the Weld course. These tickets are limited to 100 a day. The cost will be $1.50 per ticket, and they will be on sale at the H. A. A. and at Leavitt and Peirce's.

The Weld Golf Course is on South Street, about half a mile beyond the Brookline Country Club. The Club may be reached by taking a Chestnut Hill car from Park Street and transferring at Hammond Street, Brookline, to a bus. Busses run every 20 minutes between 7 o'clock in the morning and 7 o'clock at night, to the head of South Street, about 1,000 feet from the Club.

By automobile the simplest route is through Brookline Village to the Parkway; thence to Pond Street just beyond Jamaica Pond. From there one should proceed through Pond, Newton, and Grove Streets, to South Street.