TOTAL REGISTRATION LISTS 8134 STUDENTS

Undergraduate Enrollment Recedes From 1927 Mark--Law and Arts and Sciences Increase Popularity

The enrollment figures for the entire University show an increase again this year. There is a margin of 200 over the figures of last year taken at the same time and those of this year which show 8134 men registered, according to the most recent available data.

Registration at the same time last year reached 7933. In spite of the increase of 200 men the gains in the various departments are very slight and notably there is a falling off in many. These may be made up when the final figures are obtainable and the total registration will probably show a greater margin of increase.

In the college with 3228 men registered so far there is a slight drop from last year's mark which showed a total of 3248 students. Fifty-two special students are listed.

The Business School shows an increase of 125 over last year with 862 in contrast to 737 as the 1927 figure.

The Theological School also has augmented its membership this year in spite of the fact that formerly it has showed a loss in enrollment.