INSTRUMENTALS SELECT NEW MEN AS OFFICERS

Six Men Given Positions at Meeting of Elected Members--Rehearsals Start Next Tuesday

At a meeting last night at Phillips Brooks House the elected members of the University Instrumental Clubs selected the following men to complete the list of officers for the coming year; vice-president, G. S. Hayes '34, of Andover; treasurer, W. M. Heyl '33, of Philadelphia; leader of the Banjo Club, F. F. Cary '34, of New Canaan, Connecticut; and librarian, Lincoln Bryant, Jr. '33, of Milton.

The other officers of the Clubs, who were elected last February, and who will serve for one year, are as follows: G. W. Lewis '32, president; Cyrus Wood '32, secretary; J. M. Davis Jr. '32, manager; Heyward Fox '32, assistant manager; E. B. Woodberry '32, leader of Mandolin Club; S. H. Stackpole '33, Vocal Club leader; and J. L. Hutter Jr., leader of the Gold Coast Orchestra.

After the election of these officers Lewis announced the appointments of Atrias von Schrader '34 as publicity chairman and G. V. Slade '32 as chairman of the Specialty Division. Rehearsals for all men will begin on Tuesday, October 13, and will continue through the winter.