UNIVERSITY 150's WILL ROW IN HENLEY REGATTA

LAWRENCE WILL STROKE CREW AT ROYAL HENLEY

Harvard crew activities over the week-end will be many and varied. Two eights, the University third boat and the University 150's will compete in the American Henley in Philadelphia, while four other crews, University, Jayvee, Freshman, and combination, will be preparing to leave for Red Top where they assemble on Sunday night for supper, ready to begin the final stretch of practice prior to the Yale race.

The third University and 150-pound boats left for the Quaker city last night. They will have workouts on the Schuyl kill today and row in the preliminary heats tomorrow morning. If they qualify they will row in the finals in the afternoon. Although they are in different classes each of the two crews will row the Henley distance of one and 5-16 miles.

Both of the eights who will row at Philadelphia will disband after the races tomorrow but the third University outfit will reassemble on Monday under the banners of the Harvard University Boat Club and begin practice for the Royal Henley in England. The trip abroad is being sponsored and financed by Harvard graduates and the crew will not row as a Harvard University eight. John Lawrence '31 is stroke of the boat. For the present he is in charge of the coaching and managing since the crew must be coached by an amateur. Just whose

services will be procured for the position is not yet known. Although sailing plans are as yet indefinite the men will leave for England about the time of the Harvard Yale race in New London.

Following is the seating of the crew that will go abroad; Stroke, J. E. Lawrence '31; Seven, Amor Hollingsworth, Jr. '31; Six, A. D. Robertson '33; Five, C. T.Buckley '32; Four, C. F. Hovey '32; Three, E. A. Locke, Jr. '32; Two, S. W. Swaim '31; Bow, R. I. McKesson '31; Cox, A. H. Stebbins '32