THREE BOXERS ASKED TO TRY OUT FOR OLYMPICS

Ketcham, Hines, and Adlis Will Compete During Spring Vacation--Fighters Have Enviable Record

There members of the Harvard boxing team have been invited to compete in the National Collegiate Olympic tryouts, to be held on Friday and Saturday, April 8 and 9 at Pennsylvania State College.

D. P. Ketcham '32, captain, P. W. A. Hines '34, and M. J. A. Adlis '32 are the three men chosen, and since the trials come during the spring vacation, there is little doubt that they will obtain official consent to participate in the bouts. Ketcham, this year's captain, has an enviable record as light-weight in college boxing, and this year has scored two knockouts out of four bouts. Adlis has been on the team for two years, and Hines was on the Freshman team last year, winning all his houts as well as the University middleweight championship.

In the Yale meet Hines and Adlis were the only Harvard boxers to win their matches, and both stand a good chance to go far in the Intercollegiates. In the meet with Yale Hines scored the only technical knockout, winning over Donald in the third round.