ENTERTAINMENT BUREAU FINDS STUDENTS WORK

Magician, Ventriloquist, Tap Dancer Seeking Jobs--Marionette Show and Orchestras Available

In an additional effort to find work for needy students, the University Employment Office will this year conduct an Entertainment Bureau, it was announced yesterday by Russell T. Sharpe, employment secretary. "An attempt will be made to register all students with talent for entertainment who want work, and to contact all possible sources of employment for them," said Sharpe. The bureau has already found jobs for a number of student entertainers.

A student magician, ventriloquist, tap dancer, and harmonica player are among the individual entertainers listed in a circular just prepared by the Entertainment Service. Other features include a marionette show, a group of lecturers and several concert and dance orchestras.

Headquarters of the new Entertainment Service have just been set up in University Hall, and may be reached by telephone at University 7600. In addition to providing individual entertainers, the students are prepared to plan complete evening programs, for social or religious organizations, consisting of an hour or two of entertainment, followed by dancing with music supplied by one of the student orchestras in the Entertainment Service.