Radcliffe Femme de Chambre Computes No Percentage in Madonnas of Shepard Street--Flays Girls for Naivete

"Some of these girls sure is roses," remarked one of the maids at a Radcliffe dormitory in a recent CRIMSON interview. "Course, you can't expect them all to be good, but then, some of them are pretty poor pickin's. I guess you young folks nowadays call 'emlousy, that's a misuse of the word, but some of them do leave a little ring on the bathtub.

"What gets me about these girls in here is that they don't know the score--why some of them go all the way to Junior year without knowing that there's a ball game going on. In my day most of the girls knew all about it--but then,--I better not chatter about them too much--the hall mistress might hear, and she's holy terror, believe me."

"You're from Harvard, you say?" She queried after rushing of to answer a telephone, "Well, I could have told that. Oh--no offense, you know, What I was going to say was that we have a lot of Harvard lads up here calling. Did you hear all the footsteps pounding around upstairs when that phone rang? It's that way all the time they're just waiting for it. I don't see why you fellows bother to come up here, but one man's meat is another man's poison, so I guess it comes out all right in the end."

She concluded as she went off to the kitchen. "You'll pardon me. I have to help with the supper now, and believe me these girls eat a lot; they're mostly a good, wholesome, outdoor type."