ADVOCATE TO FEATURE PUBLIC SCHOOL STORY

Sweetzer, Laughlin, Brown, and Barnes To Have Articles in Current Issue of Undergraduate Magazine

Featured in the May issue of the Advocate, appearing at the newsstands tomorrow afternoon will be an article "The Public School Man at Harvard," by F. E. Sweetzer, Jr. '36, C. L. Sulzberger '34, president of the Advocate announced yesterday. Comparison will be made between public school and private school men in their scholastic, social, athletic, and extra-curricular careers.

Other articles in the issue will include a reprint from the Athletic Monthly by James Laughlin, IV '36, and an article entitled "Labrador" by Androw Brown '34, an account of the author's own experiences in the North. H. B. Barnes '33 has written "After Death." There will be two poems by W. G. Case '36, and one by C. L. Sulzberger '34, entitled "Evangelistic Odes."

A column of items from the last month's magazines which concern Harvard, has been compiled for the magazine. Two editorials appearing are the following: "The Reception of T. S. Eliot at Harvard" is one which compares the literary movement in literature at Harvard and Cambridge Universities.