VARSITY SKATERS FAVORED OVER B.U. IN GAME AT ARENA

1937 Hockey Team To Face First-Year Terriers at Same Time -- Will Take Turns on Rink With Varsity

Despite a 5-2 defeat at the hands of Princeton last Saturday night, the Varsity hockey team will have the advantage of being the favorite when it crosses sticks with the Boston University skaters in the Arena tomorrow evening at 8.15 o'clock. The 1937 pucksters will meet the B.U. first-year men at the same time, alternating periods with the Varsity.

Although the Crimson ice-forces were able to eke out only a 4-3 win over the Terriers a little over two weeks ago, their rapid improvement in all departments would seem to indicate that they are now better prepared to cope with whatever the B.U. stickmen will have to offer. Coach Joe Stubbs has called for only two practice sessions this week, one yesterday, and the other this afternoon; brief but intensive workouts are the order for both.

B.U. Lacks Reserves

This will be the B.U. hockey team's first game since its last encounter with the Crimson; and it is expected that a lack of reserves will be its greatest drawback in this game, as it was in the last.