VARSITY FIVE TO MEET NEW HAMPSHIRE TODAY

1937 QUINTET WILL OPPOSE NEW HAMPSHIRE FRESHMEN

Travelling to Durham tonight, the Varsity and Freshman basketball teams play the New Hampshire University quintets. The Harvard Varsity, which defeated Brown last Saturday 39 to 25, will attempt to take its fourth game of the present season, and may well do so, although New Hampshire has the edge on comparative scores, having defeated the M.I.T. five last Saturday 50 to 31, while Harvard lost to the Engineers earlier in the season.

The starting lineup will be the same as that which started the Brown game, with the exception of Bob Morse, who is taking the place of the veteran Dick Boys at center. This is the first game that Morse starts at the pivot post, although he has already appeared in the starting five as a forward. Bill Henderson, who was high scorer in the game at Providence on Saturday, will again be paired with Captain Joe Ferriter.

In the preliminary to the Varsity contest, the Harvard Freshmen, who also defeated Brown, and who won from the Jayvees Monday, meet the New Hampshire Freshman quintet, which is rated a slight favorite. Coach Samborski plans to start the same lineup that finished the Jayvee game Monday. HARVARD  NEW HAMPSHIRE Fletcher, r.f.  r.f., Armstrong Merry, l.f.  l.f., Joslin Morse, c.  c., Targonski Ferriter, r.g.  r.g., Demers Henderson, l.g.  l.g., Bronstein