DRAMATIC CLUB WILL PRODUCE SECOND PLAY

"A Comedy of Good and Evil" by Hughes Will Be American Premiere as Was "La Machine Infernale"

Inaugurating the custom of presenting two spring productions, the Harvard Dramatic Club will present "A Comedy of Good and Evil," by Richard Hughes, late this month or early in May as the second offering for this year. Casting will take place later this week.

"A Comedy of Good and Evil" was produced in London in 1924. It has since been produced with succes at the famous Abbey Theatre in Dublin, but the showing here will be the American premiere of the play. Mr. Hughes is already known in this country for his novel "High Wind in Jamaica," also known as "The Innocent Voyage."

His play which the Dramatic Club chose deals with the troubles of a clergyman and his wife who entertain a devil without realizing it. The form taken by the evil spirit and the situations which arise are said to be highly entertaining.

Competitions for those interested in doing work in the stage, publicity and other business and technical departments will begin today.