COLEMAN, DAUGHADAY SELECTED AS CAPTAINS

COLEMAN HEADS PUCKMEN AFTER TWO YEARS ON SQUAD

William C. Coleman '40 and William H. Daughaday '40 were elected captains of the hockey and wrestling teams respectively in a ballot taken yesterday among the letter men of both of the sports. They will both lead their teams during the 1939-40 season.

Coleman played defense on the sextet during the past season and was on the squad the year before. While he did not start in the regular lineup, he was in a large part of each game and was a steady, dependable player. Not among the highest scorers of the season, he was nevertheless responsible for several important tallies. He comes from Baltimore, Maryland, and prepared at Kent.

Daughaday emerges from a highly successful season on the mat, having lost but two very close contests, one of which he made up for in the Easterns by beating his man decisively. For the second time, he took the third place position in the 165 pound weight in the Eastern championships. He comes from Winnotka, Illinois, and prepared for Harvard at the North Shore Country Day School.