SEVERAL CHANGES MADE IN PLANS FOR JUBILEE WEEKEND

Despite Protest Signed by 250, the PBH Committee Announces Date for Tea Dance as Friday

With the announcement that the Jubilee has been shifted to Memorial Hall and that the afternoon tea dance will definitely be held on Friday, May 26 before the annual Freshman affair, the plans were completed last night for the "first Freshman Prom weekend in the history of the University."

These plans were released despite a Yardling petition, circulated yesterday and signed by over two hundred and fifty Freshmen, asking that the tea dance be shifted back to Saturday afternoon as originally scheduled.

Committee Rejects Protest

The protest, raised by a group who claimed that the dance on Friday afternoon before the Jubilee would make for too many continuous hours of dancing in one day, was finally settled in favor of the Friday proposal. The P.B.B. Committee in charge of the tea dance claimed that a Freshman baseball game with Yale besides other minor complications interfered with the original Saturday schedule.

In other Jubilee weekend plans, the Committee announced that hotel rooms will be available at reduced rates for girls coming from out of town. Head Usher George Hurd is in charge of these arrangements and will receive applications at Wigglesworth F-21.