Stickmen Look For Second Win of Year Against Big Green Team This Afternoon

Regular Lineup Will Face Successful Indian Squad

By Jay KAY Lazrus

Playing their second home game, the Varsity lacrosse team opposes Dartmouth in an attempt to rack up their second win of the season on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock.

The same team that has started a majority of the other games will open today's contest. Captain Doug Anderson will lead the attack, flanked by Fred Benedix, the team's high scorer with seven goals, one-third of the total, and Bill leradi, second highest scorer with four shots into the nets despite being absent part of the season with a log injury.

Ed Edmunds will center the midfield. On one side will be Wally Fenn, one of the two Juniors on the team, with a scoring record of three goals. His wing mate is Bill Rand, the only Sophomore starter.

On defense will be the dependable trio of Dave Gilbert, Don Lowry and Don Wilson, the other Junior starter. Gilbert, as the steadying influence, has been invaluable all season. Goalie George Hanford, back in the nets after a sally to the attack, settles the team down when it is on the run, makes many seemingly impossible stops, surely rates as the best goalie in the league.

Dartmouth comes down as a question mark with a successful season to date and a desire to repeat last year's win.