'46 Coach Leads Team To Undefeated Season

Duble Says 75-110 Pounders Play Wide-Open Football

Holding down one of the odder jobs around the University, Freshman Peter Duble will send his battling ten and elever year old team into its final game today in an attempt to hang up an undefeated season. The battle royal will take place when Duble's club, the Massasoits, meets their arch rivals, the Mohawks, in the season's climax game.

A September Freshman, Duble learned his football in Greenwich, Conn., and has spent since early September whipping up a powerful squad. Having defeated the Mohawks in their two previous starts, Duble picked the Massasoits to win their third game last night. "They're really primed for this one," said the '46 coach.

Duble Has Triple Threat

Chief threat in the team that ranges from ten to 11 years and weighs from 70 to 110 pounds, is tailback Freddie Rhinelander from Jamaica Plain, who, according to Duble, runs, kicks, and teams up with Jeff Coolidge in a payoff passing attack. These two, with blocking back Ned Bliss, have contrived to roll up 89-0 and 18-6 scores in their first two tilts.

No post season bowl game hinges on the outcome of today's tilt, but the undefeated Massasoits expect plenty of opposition from the Mohawks according to Duble, who sees plenty of action coming when the championship of Dexter School hangs in the balance.

"Those kids can really pour it on," said Duble last night. "You've never seen such a bunch of seatbacks. They can do everything the big-timer can do."