ELEVEN READY TO DO BATTLE AGAINST BLUE

Forte, Wilson Return for Spirited Practice Session

By Irvin M. Herewitz

Yale game week is like no other week in Harvard's football season, and Dick Harlow found to his pleasure yesterday afternoon that he had a nearly complete Monday practice attendance for the first time in the memory of the oldest inhabitant.

Setting down to work to prepare for the Eli fracas, Harlow had his charges out long after dark. The C team was dressed in blue jerseys, and they ran through Howie Odell's pet plays for the benefit of the first two Crimson elevens.

Among those present, for the first time in a week, was Bill Wilson, whose injured side was well enough healed for him to take up his wingback duties on the B squad, behind Cleo O'Donnell. Wilson will certainly be ready to chitchat with the Bulldogs on Saturday.

Forte Uninjured

Captain Don Forte, removed from the Bruin contest in the third period last week because of the recurrence of an old leg ailment, was back in harness, and he is still first string right end, alive and healthy.

There was no contact work on the docket, but the boys will probably go at it hot and heavy today and Wednesday, oiling the Crimson machine for the 61st meeting of the two colleges.

Stan Durwood and Don Richards were the only absentees from yesterday's workout, and the rest of the squad was practically intact. Steve Mallett was moved up into Durwood's left tackle post, but these are definitely not permanent changes, and the eleven starters against the Eli are expected to be the same crew which opened the Bruin battle.

Only Six Subs Saturday

Although Harlow used only six substitutes in the Brown game, because of the excess cold, a condition which facilitates injuries, he will probably throw in a pack of subs if the occasion warrants it on Saturday, so the boys can earn their letters.

Team A: le, Barnes; lt, Mallett; lg, Gudaitis; c, J. Fisher; rg, Smith; rt, Stannard; re, Forte; qb, Anderson; wb, O'Donnekk fb, Johnson; tb, Comford.

Team B: le, Boston; it Byrnes; lg, Hibbard; c, Andersen; rg, Kamp; rt, W. Fisher; re, Cummings; qb, Goethals; wb, Wilson; fb, Cowen; tb, L.Flynn